As a part of Kate Takes Five here are my top 5 bands I would have loved to see live, or would still love to see live. I have to say I’m not much of a music person, mostly because my aspirations of being a famous singer were dashed when I was brutally informed that I’m tone-deaf and can’t remotely carry a tune. Sad.
1. A Perfect Circle: One of my favorite bands, and they were in town last week but the H dropped the ball and never got us tickets. I have no idea what they’d be live, but in my car they’re fabulous and in a concert setting people probably can’t hear me singing. Probably.
2. Incubus: Kind of a throw back to when I used to love them. I haven’t listened to them in ages, but I feel like it would be a great exercise in nostalgia.
3. Lady Gaga: Because she’s bat shit crazy.
4. Led Zeppelin: It would be amazing, I just know it. I just hope I’d remember it.
5. Green Day: I’ve seen them in concert once before and they were amazing. I’m not even that big of a Green Day fan, but they were the best band I’ve seen in concert. So much audience interaction. Plus, maybe I’ll have the time of my life.