I’ve stumbled upon Kate Takes 5, in which you’re challenged to blog a listography from a specific weekly question. This one is about 5 inventions you wish were real.
What I found most difficult about this challenge is that even though I’ve only read two blogs with lists I’ve already seen such great ideas covered. I will try my best to be original however.
1. Magical Weight Loss and Maintenance Pill. This small, covered 100% by insurance pill is taken everyday to get to your ideal weight and then weekly to maintain it. With this pill you have to preform absolutely no exercise unless you want to and will still have a trim, toned figure. You can also eat copious amounts of food and drink excess amounts of beverages with no fear of weight gain. Discontinue use during pregnancy, but safe to use while nursing!
I’d love to look like this, but keep my ample bosom!
2. Self-paying credit card. A black Amex except someone else pays the bill. Never get charged interest, not held accountable for debt, no minimum payments. Black Amex will work for your mortgage on multi-million dollar home, as well as all utilities. Never carry cash. Never pay for anything. Next round is always on you at Happy Hour.
I’ll have charged my 7.8M Laguna Beach house on my amex
3. Superhero Pill. Depending on your needs pop one of a variety of superhero pills if you need to fly, teleport, read minds, be invisible, stop time, etc.
4. Universal Life Remote. Gives you the ability to pause, rewind or fast forward through the day as need be. Listening to a boring meeting or story by your preschooler — fast forward it! Realize you are inappropriately dressed for an outing — rewind and wear something different. Need a break? Just pause and take a nap. Like in the movie Click, which I haven’t actually seen.
5. Fountain of Youth. Ability to never age and/or live forever! I always answer if I could have one wish it would be to live forever (that is if I can’t wish for more wishes). This is frequently criticized by others, however the fountain of youth would allow you the ability to die when you so choose to stop using it. For example when the world ends, or when you’ve already seen everything and are bored. I find the latter hard to imagine because the world is forever changing as are the people in it. Who wouldn’t want to be apart of the amazing things of the future? After all in 5011 maybe some of these things will exist!